Dear Patient Families,
At CU Pediatric Dentists, the health and safety of our patients, families, and our team is our top priority. We have been and will continue to stay up-to-date with the ADA, CDC, and OSHA requirements.
In addition to universal precautions and infection control that we’ve always practiced, new protocols have been implemented to comply with current public health measures:
- Our office will ask COVID screening questions and take temperatures at the time of the appointment. If a patient or parent has a fever, sore throat, cough, or any respiratory symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Anyone who enters the building will be required to wear a mask correctly over their mouth and nose throughout their visit.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. Hand sanitizer will also be available for your use in the treatment area. Patients may be asked to use a pre-treatment mouth rinse.
- Our office has removed magazines and toys that are difficult to disinfect.
- Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing and disinfecting between patients. This may mean fewer options for scheduling appointments; we apologize for this inconvenience. For updates, please follow us on Facebook at CU Pediatric Dentists.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.